HAHA seems like all of you are freaked out by the poem presentation tomorrow. Anway, just be ego and present it with a lot of actions, emotions and expressions and Mr sng will give you good marks for it. haha. Anyway, it's just that simple. I feel so pissed with all the teachers now. LEE YOU ROCK WITH THOSE QUOTES! and I might just might try to say that I needed to use the toilet and shit to one of those old old teachers. Anyway, seems like the first month of school is NOT AT ALL SLACK! With homework piling up and FDC training getting intense there's not a day for me to rest at all. I know some of you are really surprised that I've been handing up homework these few days(or since the start of the year) but rewards have been so tempting it's hard to resist! Tests are piling up soon and teachers are getting crankier and crankier! Anyway, I don't know why ppl say I like the stupid Mr Sng and he's only like okay.......It's just that he's a nice teacher but Lenis, why on earth did you say those mountains?? I get freaked out when I looked at mountains yesterday!!! ughh! Anyway, good LUCK WITH THE POEMS TOMORROW! PRESENT IT WITH(as i quote again) "with emotions and expressions" HAHA
copyrighted 2008 puremilky.co.nr