I hope everyone had a great CNY because I, for one, spent the previous 3 days (and counting) worrying about my UNTOUCHED HOMEWORK AND UNSTUDIED SUBJECTS FOR THE TESTS THAT AWAIT US RIGHT AFTER THE NEW YEAR. I just felt like ranting and my apologies if I have offended anyone in one way or another.
I have been out, out, and out of the house it seems I am only back to sleep and bathe; do you understand. DO THEY UNDERSTAND. No. NO. Thus results in my irregular working hours of staying awake until 2am daily/nightly attempting to get things like valencies and formulae into my head, which obviously hasn't been going too well.
However I have a scandalous infatuation with my, might I add, absolutely hot cousins! Which pretty much makes this CNY a not too sucky one, I guess. Or maybe not. Can I say it's possibly the worst CNY I'd ever had in my 13(and counting) years of existence; oh Sarah Tan you are more than welcome to log into this account and develop your poetry writing skills, you do have potential unlike me who failed the english TA 1 miserably but I'm getting over it or trying to, I suppose.
ANYWAY THE POINT IS WE ARE ALL IN OUR LEFT MINDS (we are not in our right minds, do you get it) TO HAVE A COMMON TEST ON VALENTINE'S WELL THE SPIRIT IS REALLY GETTING SUCKED BY THE N(Y)EH? What a horrible, horrible introduction to the sec ones of our Cedar spirit, might I add.
However we can do nothing but study, for our failure would not be too good for us or our future; if global warming does not do us in before it hits us, the it referring to the future.
I am making no sense.
I have digressed. I hope everyone had a great CNY (unlike me) and we shall be strong people and brave the upcoming tests right after.
Wow.
I have been out, out, and out of the house it seems I am only back to sleep and bathe; do you understand. DO THEY UNDERSTAND. No. NO. Thus results in my irregular working hours of staying awake until 2am daily/nightly attempting to get things like valencies and formulae into my head, which obviously hasn't been going too well.
However I have a scandalous infatuation with my, might I add, absolutely hot cousins! Which pretty much makes this CNY a not too sucky one, I guess. Or maybe not. Can I say it's possibly the worst CNY I'd ever had in my 13(and counting) years of existence; oh Sarah Tan you are more than welcome to log into this account and develop your poetry writing skills, you do have potential unlike me who failed the english TA 1 miserably but I'm getting over it or trying to, I suppose.
ANYWAY THE POINT IS WE ARE ALL IN OUR LEFT MINDS (we are not in our right minds, do you get it) TO HAVE A COMMON TEST ON VALENTINE'S WELL THE SPIRIT IS REALLY GETTING SUCKED BY THE N(Y)EH? What a horrible, horrible introduction to the sec ones of our Cedar spirit, might I add.
However we can do nothing but study, for our failure would not be too good for us or our future; if global warming does not do us in before it hits us, the it referring to the future.
I am making no sense.
I have digressed. I hope everyone had a great CNY (unlike me) and we shall be strong people and brave the upcoming tests right after.
Wow.
copyrighted 2008 puremilky.co.nr
Saturday, February 9, 2008