I see a person,
rare to find,
just like you.
Why did you go,
just stay and remain,
where we are,
I don't want anything,
anything to change at all.
Just stay,
I will do anything to,
just make you stay,
The world out there
it's cruel;tough,
but you didn't listen.
You went straight into
the core,
you got burnt,
and you return badly
injured and I was there,
to help you.
Because you were one in a million.
Treasure people,
they are one in a million.
You will never see one,
just like me.
You may go,
I may go anytime,
Life's unpredictable,
so just treasure,
everbody right now.
This poem was written by anonymous and I shall remain so. The poem is supposed to be like that, without any links.
It supposed to be for the reader to read in between the lines, and try to use the imagination to link these stanzas together...but it's actually quite badly written though. I might post something more fascinating next time, if I can find inspiration.
copyrighted 2008 puremilky.co.nr
Tuesday, February 12, 2008