Saturday, October 25, 2008
Honestly. @ 9:57 AM
I haven't exactly been someone who is worth having dedications and in my opinion, if I died and never went to school ever again I think no one would notice. I haven't exactly been popular or the person who will come into people's minds during certain happenings because I'm like that. I'm not exactly an awesome person. I haven't made a positive impact on anyone's life, I haven't meant anything to anyone except perhaps to assist in certain school-related work. I haven't exactly been an awesome person. To say I've been an idiot is an understatement. To say I've been a nobody, it's an understatement.

Yes I've been there at the back of the class watching everyone, as though I'm watching TV programmes, like I'm an outsider except that I'm in the class as well. I've seen friendships formed and forged, bonds broken, it's been an experience.
Just so you know, this class means something to me. To an idiotic nobody.

No one sings it like David Cook does.
You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Oh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Oh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

Still pretty much hungover from separation. Oh, yeah.

copyrighted 2008 puremilky.co.nr



your disclaimer section here

♠ about me
WE ARE 2IGNITE08.WE LOVE CEDAR....BLAH BLAH BLAH. EDIT THIS. about US here

♠ TALK TO THE HAND

♠ US

Those 2-ians
<$BlogItemBody$>
THOSE 2-IANS
01. ALICIA
02. AMREETAA
03. JOANNE
04. TULASI
05. MARLENE
06. AZWYN
07. HEATHER
08. JESSLYN
09. JESVINDER
10 KASHMIIRA
11. YINING
12. HOJUNG
13. JIALUN
14. LENIS
15. MUSLIHAH
16. NICOLE
17. AMIRAH
18. PAMELA
19. PHOEBE
20. QUEENIE
21. HARITHA
22. ROOHI
23. SARAH ANG
24. SARAH TAN
25. SHABRINA
26. SHARMAINE
27. SHERLY
28. KAUSHALYA
29. HUISHAN
30. MINGZHEN
31. CELINE
32. SHIHUI
33. YINSHUEN
34. POORNIMA
35. VANESSA
36. LIYIN

♠ BEFORE

♠ CREDITS
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
image: scienceishardcore
others: hello-love